Microsoft Garage announces GAINS -The Garage Artificial Intelligence Network Summit, in association with T-Hub and MUST Research Club
Register here: http://gains.cloudapp.net/
*Only 40 teams will be selected for the Hackathon final entries (with a minimum of 2-4 people in a team)
Bringing the nerds back together! Inviting students, startups and tireless minds working on AI to a one-day long hack session, to huddle together on artificial intelligence computing.
Following Microsoft’s AI principles – how humans and AI can work together to solve society’s greatest challenges.
We believe that AI needs to be beneficial to human and humankind. Hence, we look at relevant projects or hacks from the following four perspectives. We call them the 4 AI principles.
• Fairness – AI must maximize efficiencies without destroying dignity and guard against bias
• Accountability – AI must have algorithmic accountability
• Transparency – AI must be transparent
• Ethics – AI must assist humanity and be designed for intelligent privacy
Why would you hack at GAINS?
Are you a junkie for cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, text analytics, image processing, computer vision, audio signal processing, speech technology, embedded systems, internet of things and more?
Then this is the right place for you to boost your nerdy ego!
What can you Hack on?
– Natural Language Processing and BOTS
– Computer Vision and Image Processing
– IOT and Robotics
– Audio and Speech Technology
– Demonstrate solving a real-world problem in the hack theme area
– Showcase Innovativeness of the solution
– Adhere to the AI principles – demonstrating suitable alignment with one or more of the principles
Hosted at Microsoft India’s Hyderabad campus, this event allows participants to innovate, build and hack for prizes!
– The Champions (100K INR)
– The Runners Up (50K INR)
– The Second Runners Up (25 K INR)