Road No. 1, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 034,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Start Date: November 21, 2013
End Date: November 22, 2013
We started as developers who also tested code, introduced ourselves to technology testing and functional testing; and steadily worked our way to being all-rounders who wore multiple hats: BA, Tech Champ and gate keeper to the user community.
The implicit asks for a tester today? ‘Agile tester’, ‘scrum master’, ‘functional expert’, ‘business analyst’, ‘architect’, ‘project manager’, hands-on ‘technical engineer’ – the list is daunting!
So how do you equip yourself to meet this challenge?
At HSTC 2013, we will not give you ‘gyan’, nor bombard you with jargon. What we promise to do though, is help you understand the evolution of Testing , the present-day scenario and challenges, and the role YOU play in it. We will bust a few myths, we may make some of you a bit uncomfortable, but we will definitely make all of you think.
Who Should Attend?
- Product organizations
- IT services and solutions organizations
- Independent Testing services organizations
- Research and development organizations
- End users
- Academic institutions
- Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads – Quality & Testing
- Test Management Professionals – Managers, Test Leads, Software Test Engineers
- Development Professionals – Managers, Team Leads, Programmers
- Quality / SEPG Management Professionals – Managers, QA Leads,Software QA Engineers
- Customers and End-users of products
Website URL: http://www.hstc.stepinforum.org/
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/pages/STeP-IN-Forum/158051597585055
Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/stepin_forum
Linkedin Group: http://linkedin.com/company/step-in-forum
Youtube Account: http://youtube.com/user/stepinforum
Pinterest Account: http://pinterest.com/stepinforum