Click Labs, a full service design to launch mobile apps company, is to organize the Next conference on design thinking in New Delhi on February 1, 2014. It is aimed at bringing like minded entrepreneurs facetoface to discuss the nuances of design thinking.
Design thinking is a creative process that combines thinking with rationality, creativity and empathy, as against analytical thinking relevant for problem solving. It brings forth a distinctive culture and creativity in business processes. IDEO’s David Kelly coined the term and it refers to principles covering mindsets and processes employable for solving complex problems. It apparently can inspire innovation and transform organizations. The approach emphasizes innovation within constraints such as economic viability and the traditional analytical/rational paradigm. It advocates a combination of the analytical/rational with the emotional/intuitive.
The Conference deliberations will be on the following themes:
– What is Design thinking?
– Use design thinking to generate ideas
– Test ideas by using design thinking
– Solving problem with design thinking
– How to design great products
– Business innovation and etc
Speakers who have already conﬁrmed their presence at the conference include
• Girish Lakshminarayana, who is the founder of FastCandidate.com and has created a course on how to design great products (forUdemy.com)
• Rajnish Kumar, who is CTO / Co-Founder of ixigo
• Manoj Kothari, who is a director at Onio Design
• Jay Thakkar who is an Assistant Professor at Faculty of Design, and Head of Research at Design Innovation and Craft Resource Centre (DICRC) at CEPT University
• Anuj Bhargava who is the co-founder & CPO at Appiterate
Corporate (Min. 6): 700/-
Early Bird: 800/-
Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/clicklabs
Linkedin Account: http://www.linkedin.com/company/1547502
Registration URL: http://em.explara.com/conference/the-next-conference