Represent India in Telenor Youth Summit 2013 With Your Idea
Got an exciting mobile technology idea to address a major social challenge? An app? A mobile service? An idea brilliant enough to be showcased on an international platform? If yes, then tell us that idea and fly to the Telenor Youth Summit at Oslo, Norway in partnership with the Nobel Peace Centre to represent your country.
Who can participate?
- You should be above 18 years of age and not above 25 years of age on October 15, 2013
- The participant should have a valid Indian passport with expiry not before August 2014
- The participant should be fluent in English
- Multiple ideas can be submitted by any individual. Each idea should be a separate entry
- Costs of tickets, visa and accommodation for the top 2 participants selected to represent India at the Telenor Youth Summit in Olso will be borne by us.
- Uninor will provide assistance to the selected participants to apply for the requisite VISA.
What is the Telenor Youth Summit?
On December 9, 2013; Telenor Group will host a new global initiative, the Telenor Youth Summit in Olso. The Summit will be hosted by our President and CEO Jon Fredrik Baksaas; coincides with the Nobel Peace Prize event and is being conducted in partnership with the Nobel Peace Centre. The focus of the summit will be to develop and define ideas to solve social challenges with the use of mobile communication technology. As an outcome, these ideas will be converted into a ‘digital bouquet of ideas” that will be presented to the Group CEO, shared with the Nobel Peace Centre (to be later used in an exhibition next year) and also presented at the Mobile World Congress at Barcelona. Telenor Group is inviting two young participants between the age of 18 and 25 from each of its markets to represent their country at this Summit.
What is the judging criteria?
Ideas submitted with be judged on the following criteria
- Importance and significance of the social challenge being addressed through the shared idea, including the number of beneficiaries impacted
- The role of mobile communication technology in the proposed solution
- Ease of deployment and replication in different geographies
- Ease of commercialization to ensure self sustainability
Complete Information: http://www.facebook.com/uninorindia/app_665505953462470
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/uninorindia/