Big Ideas to Ideate, Innovate & Disrupt
The Talk Big Ideas Hyderabad edition will focus on Idea, Innovation and Disruption as strategy to Scale Up . the talk engages with SMEs and StartUps on a regular basis to find the challenges of entrepreneurs and it is committed and focused in creating platforms for small medium businesses to connect, engage and get new insights to scale their business
Why the talk?
Big Ideas will feature some of the successful entrepreneurs and experts to share their ideas and knowledge to empower the Entrepreneurs.
Networking evening for Fundraising & Business Partnerships
The Talk will host a networking evening for the exclusively registered audience to meet and interact with Investors and Business leaders for fundraising and exploring business partnerships.
- Would I be allowed in case I am late for the show? yes
- Is re-entry allowed? yes
- Are children allowed for the event (specific age to enter)? no
- Age limit to buy a ticket: 18
- Over all Capacity of the venue: 400
- How many speakers are there? 16 to 20
- Differences between various ticket categories : only standard ( Day sessions, Networking evening )
- Ticket inclusive of Hospitality (F&B)? Lunch & 2 tea breaks during the day & Dinner/cocktail during networking evening .
- How is the seating arrangement – Seated/ Non-seated : Theatre
- If seated, will customers get specific Seat Numbers while booking or is it a free seating with first come first serve basis?: free seating
- Type of seats: Sofa, Leather couch, bucket seats, plastic chairs: e.g. SOFA,LEATHER COUCH
- Seat layout of the Auditorium/stadium
- Does the venue have a roof top / covered: yes
- Venue for Parking?: limited parking is available in the hotel premises
- Is parking free or chargeable? : free for limited numbers
- What are included in different type of tickets? Not applicable
- What kind of liquor will be served? No liquor will be served