TiE ENTREPRENEURIAL SUMMIT (TES) 2013 in Hyderabad from December 18-20, 2013
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Start Date: December 18, 2013
End Date: December 20, 2013
TiE Entrepreneurial Summit(TES) is the largest gathering for entrepreneurial eco system Asia. A pan India conference, TES is jointly hosted by the Mumbai, Delhi-NCR and Bangalore chapters of TiE in different cities once every year in succession.
With its highly interactive agenda, TES aims to assist the existing and aspiring entrepreneurs of today in finding solutions to common challenges and providing a platform for engagement with India’s leading entrepreneurs and icons such as Ratan Tata, K V Kamath, N R Narayan Murthy, Nandan Nilekeni, Harsh Mariwala, who have been our earlier key-note speakers and Co Hosts.
Launched in 2006, TES is now in its seventh year, with six very successful preceding summits in Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai.
TES has been host to the following sects of individuals:
- Aspiring and growing Entrepreneurs
- Small & Medium business owners/ service providers
- Enterprising students and professionals
- Banks and venture investors
- Foreign Delegates and Policy makers
Impact Created By (TES) since 2006
TES Has Emerged as asia largest summit for entrepreneurs
Target audience – entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, policy makers
- 3-No of cities that hosted TES in India
- 7 Number of years TES has been organized for since 2006
- 250 Indian and global brands engaged as sponsors
- 500 inspiring and enterprising speakers
- 10,000+ enterprising delegates including entrepreneurs, investors, policy makers, academia and other stake holders
46% of jobs created in last 15 years in USA created by new companies / startups. Can we do this in India ?
TES believes Indian entrepreneurs could do better.
THEtheme for TES 2013 is ‘Think future. Dream big”. TES 2013 will focus on discovering opportunities, exchanging ideas and finding solutions.
TES 2013 is targeted to open up your minds to think future and dream big to be part of the next big thing.
- To start your company, come discover opportunities for the next decade, understand challenges of entrepreneurship, seek solutions from eminent speakers, investors, mentors and fellow TESers
- If you are already an entrepreneur, come discover new ways to grow your company
- If you are an investor, come find the next big investment opportunity
- If you want to give it back to the entrepreneurial eco-system, come share your experiences – good, bad, ugly
Col Ravi: +91 99497 33397 – email@example.com