The Next Big Idea Contest for Innovative Companies to Expand Their Ventures
Start Date: September 4, 2013
End Date: September 28, 2013
Registration URL: http://www.bsebti.com/bric/application_form.html
The BSE Institute Limited (BIL) and Ryerson University, with the support of the Ontario International Marketing Centre, India (Government of Ontario), are launching ‘The Next Big Idea’ Contest to discover India’s most innovative companies who are looking to scale up in North America with Ontario, Canada, as their platform for growth. The Contest is open to Indian businesses involved in Clean Technology, Information Technology, Digital Media and Life Sciences, which are registered in India and whose primary focus is to build/provide innovative products and services in the above sectors which can be scaled to reach the global audience.
The three winners will receive:
- A trip to Toronto, including flight and accommodation.
- A 3-week bespoke program focusing on and introducing them to their sector in Toronto/Ontario to include independent business development time, soft-landing space and support activities at the Digital Media Zone at Ryerson University in downtown Toronto.
- Advice and mentoring from sector specialists based in Toronto.
- Meetings and networking with investors, incubators and partner companies.
- Access to the DMZ and its proven incubation process and innovation ecosystem.
- Opportunity to explore and discover Toronto’s Discovery District – a hotbed of innovation responsible for more than $1 billion of R&D annually.
- Special recognition at the Canadian Innovation Exchange.
Website URL: http://www.bsebti.com/bric
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Next-Big-Idea-Contest/516997488392139