Google Cloud Developer Challenge 2013
- September 4th: Competition begins
- October 22nd: Submissions window opens
- November 21st: First round submissions due
- December 5th: Semi-Finalists announced
- January 5th: Updated Semi-Final Apps re-submitted
- January 28th: Winners announced
What is the Google Cloud Developer Challenge?
Developers in 6 regions across the world will win prizes that include Android devices and up to $20,000 USD. We are also highlighting innovations of students and female developers!
All you have to do is build and submit an amazing application in one of these categories:
- Enterprise/Small Business Solutions , Education, Not for Profit
- Social / Personal Productivity/Games / Fun
A winner will be chosen for each category, in each region — 12 prizes in total.
Awards for best mentors! A mentor will be chosen for in each region — 6 prizes in total.
Want to start hacking?
- You can develop applications on the Google Cloud Platform using any of Python, Java, PHP and Go programming languages.
- Join one of our Google Cloud Developer Launch events and Devfests across Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- You can also apply for $2,000 worth of Google Cloud Platform credit here using the promo code: gcpdc-in.
- The first round of submissions closes November 21, 2013.