TiE International Business Plan Competition 2014 – Applications Open
Some salient points
- The TiE International Business Plan Competition (TIBPC) is a two track competition in which teams choose either the Rice University Track (which has additional eligibility requirements) or the Investor Track.
- The competition is for new, independent ventures in the seed, start-up, or early growth stages and all ventures must be seeking outside equity capital.
- The Investor Track ends in the Regional Finals in Delhi on Feb 7/8. The Rice Track regional finalists go on to participate in the next stage of the competition at Rice University (April 10-12).
- To participate in the competition participants should register by logging on to www.tiehyderabad2014.istart.org.
- The deadline for submissions of the Executive summaries is October 21, 2013.
Applications and Executive Summaries are due October 21st by 11:59pm. Applicants will be notified wether or not they are selected to compete by November 1st, 2013.
Applications: 01-Oct-2013 Midnight to 21-Oct-2013 11:59 PM
Judging: 22-Oct-2013 Midnight to 31-Oct-2013 11:59 PM
Business Plan Submission
Teams that have been selected to continue in the competition at the chapter level must submit their business plans no later than November 24th at 11:59pm.
Applications: 01-Nov-2013 Midnight to 24-Nov-2013 11:59 PM
Judging: 25-Nov-2013 Midnight to 10-Dec-2013 11:59 PM