“In the next decade, the most successful companies will be those that integrate sustainability into their core businesses”
– Jim Owens, CEO, Caterpillar
The society gives business the right to earn profit & in return business owes responsibility towards welfare of the society. In present time companies are manifesting this obligation in the form of Corporate Social Responsibility. With this perspective and intent Communication Cell at Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal presents ‘YOGAKSHEMA-The CSR model competition’.
The participants have to prepare an implementable CSR model for development which should consider issues like sustainability of model & its environmental impact etc.
All teams have to submit a full paper and a power-point presentation on an implementable CSR model on any of the selected sector/ issue. The budget restriction for the model is Rs. 1 crore.
In the final round, the selected teams will have to present their CSR model at IIFM in ‘Coalescence 2016’.
1. Team can have maximum of two members. Team members may be from different institutes.
2. Their will be no limit to the number of entries from same institute.
3. Ideas should be original, any plagiarism will strictly lead to disqualification.
4. In all matters of dispute, decision of Team Coalescence will be final and binding.
5. Certificates will be given to all the finalist.
Topics for the full paper and power point presentation should be centered on the main theme of the event ”Business, Climate Change & Society: Bridging the sustainability divide.”
Some of the sectors/ issues are suggested below but the list is not exhaustive.
o Women empowerment
o Forest conservation
o Poverty alleviation
o Livelihood generation
o Financial & social inclusion
o Animal welfare
o Green technology