Bengaluru Kite Festival 2018 is a family event full of fun, food, live music, Special Kite Show and joy of kite flying! After the success of last year, this event will be bigger and better. This event is evening organised by Rotary Bangalore Lakeside to raise fund for various social projects.
Pause The Mundane, Take Time & Just Fly A Kite!
It’s that time of the year again! That time where the breezy winter mornings just beg for a kite, that time to rekindle the joy of those nostalgic childhood memories, that time to bond with family and communities, needless to say, those tiny pieces of marvel are always a thrill to try your hands on. One of the best ways to embrace this windy and cold city is to harness that wind, which simply means to go fly a kite!
Entry to the event is Free. However you can buy Donor passes to get the Kite Flying kit and enjoy kite flying with family and friends.
10:00 AM onwards : Registration and Kite Flying training
11:00 AM – Noon : Special Kite Show
Noon – 1:00 PM : Inter Rotary Club Kite Flying Competition
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM : Inter Corporate Kite Flying Competition
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM : Mega Kite Flying competition
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM : Special Kite Show
Gold Donor Pass (Rs 500):
1) 1 Firki / Latai
2) Eco-friendly untreated thread- 1000 Mtrs
3) 4 colourful kites with knots ready
4) Stand a chance to win smart phones via lucky draw
5) Help to fly kites for first timers
6) Support a good social cause while you enjoy with family and friends
Platinum Donor Pass (Rs 1,000):
1) 2 Firki / Latai with Untreated thread – 1000 Mtrs
2) 6 colourful kites with knots ready
3) This pass allows 2 persons to enter the eco-friendly kite flying competition for 2 persons (2 Adults or 1 Adult + 1 Child)
4) Stand a chance to win prizes worth of Rs 1 Lakhs in competition
5) Stand a chance to win smart phones via lucky draw
6) Help to fly kites for first timers
7) Receive a participation moment
8) Support a good social cause while you enjoy with family and friends
Corporate Donor Pass (Rs 20,000):
1) 10 Gold Donor Passes
2) Entry of two teams (each team with two people) to Corporate Kite Flying competition