Get ready for a fun-filled weekend Pune, along with Artist Aloud as we present #VirsaaWithSanam.
The most promising fabulous four, Band SANAM, is ready to perform live and loud at their first massive public show in Pune. Being India’s first music artist to cross 1 Million Subscribers on YouTube also known for being amongst India’s top 10 independent YouTube Channels, India’s biggest music artist on the digital platform and the fastest growing YouTube Channel in the country.
The band’s music is known to bring out messages of Love, Peace and a feeling of Togetherness, making 3 generations of grand parents, parents and children enjoying the same music together.
The band is also known for giving a new life to retro classics like ‘Lag Jaa Gale’, ‘Aap Ki Nazrone Ne Samjha’, ‘Mere Mehboob Qayamat Hogi’ and ‘Gulabi Aankhen’ to name a few.
On 19th August 2017, India’s Musical Heartthrobs, the awesome Fabulous Four headlining act Band SANAM will perform, at The Westin Hotel, Pune, 7 PM onwards.
- Would I be allowed incase I am late for the show: Yes
- Is re-entry allowed: Yes
- Are children allowed for the event (specific age to enter): No
- Age limit to buy a ticket: 18 years
- Over all Capacity of the Venue/Auditorium/Stadium: 6000 Pax
- Ticket inclusive of Hospitality (F&B)? No
- How is the seating arrangement – Seated/ Non-seated : Seated & Non-Seated
- If seated, will customers get specific Seat Numbers while booking or is it a free seating with first come first serve basis? As per the category
- Approximate distance from the first row and the stage if possible: 20 Ft
- Does the venue have a roof top / covered: Yes
- Which categories have an A/C: No
- Are Wheel Chairs or an Elevator facility available at the Venue: No
- Venue for Parking? Yes, Paid.