Mathura Rd, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate
New Delhi – 110044
Start Date: Saturday, November 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM
End Date: Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Transformation of ideas into technically and commercially viable software products swiftly.
A program supporting hackers, developers and entrepreneurs for collaborating together to hack the innovation out of their talents. NoHup as the meaning suggests (being Linux shell command) – We aspire to run a background service of passion in your mind. Not only will we develop remarkable products but also have a holistic learning experience for all.
Meeting one of the most enthusiastic community of the region, technical sessions on various topics and our own fun-filled efforts to make it a persistent chain of events. These events are primarily hackathons and developer meet-ups.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who can sacrifice a few hours of sleep to be a part of the geek environment.
- Anyone with a technical sensibility or passion to contribute to the genesis and solutions.
- So this makes us welcome all app developers, designers, hackers, startup founders, entrepreneurs, data researchers and enthusiastic students to join us for making it an unforgettable event.
Why NoHup Hackathons and why should I come?
- Simple and essential creativity boost.
- Wicked fast learning among so many geeks.
- Experience to deliver the best under limited time constraints.
- Enhances decision making capabilities.
- Bringing ideas to life.
- Free technical and entrepreneurial sessions included.
- Geek community building.
- Sharing and support for the products.
- Opportunity to prove yourself.
- First-hand usage of a platform or API.
- Critical feedback for your work and free suggestions.
- One of the most productive ways to spend your precious weekend time.
WHAT TO BRING ?
- You are free to bring along all your geektronics that you may need. But BYOD (a laptop or tablet) as necessary for basic development purpose.
- Above all bring your mind energy – that’s most important.
- Also bring your clothes and personal stuff as required.
NOTE: This is just to shortlist the participants. Selected ones will be confirmed via a confirmation mail and will need to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 300 on desk at the day of the event.
Only limited seats are available. Inform us in advance in case you cannot make it to the event.