Are you a Student or Developer with ambitions to build a Safe and Secure Planet?
If you are, we invite you to the Flexeye’s “Safe and Secure Planet” Hackathon in India and request you to come up with an idea to build an IoT application during the event with “Safe and Secure Planet” as the concept. We also request you to send us your ideas by registering for the event.
22nd March 2014 – Day 1 of Hackathon
09:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Registrations
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Introduction to the Hackathon and Welcome Note by the Organizers
11:00 AM – 11:15 AM – Tea Break and Brain Storming
11:15 AM – 12:00 PM – Guidelines, Tips and Tricks from Organizers
12:00 PM – Timer begins for the 24 hour Hackathon
01:30 PM – 02:00 PM – Lunch
05:00 PM – 05:15 – Tea Break
Mentors from Flexeye will be around to help the teams play around with the APIs.
08:30 PM – 09:00 PM – Dinner
09:00 PM – Hacking after dinner (All Night)
23rd March 2014 – Day 2 of Hackathon
12:00 PM – Timer ends and submissions should be made by the teams on GitHub and also send an email.
12:00 PM – 01:00 PM – Buffer time for the teams to submit any changes and push code to GitHub.
02:00 PM – 04:00 PM Sessions on Internet of Things and how they can take these hacks forward.
04:00 PM – 06:00 PM – Judging and Presentations (Each team will have 3 minutes to talk about your apps and demo them.)
What do the Participants get?
1. Best Top two applications, will get a cash prize of INR 10,000.
2. Lot more surprise freebies to be won.
3. The Winners will be offered an Internship Program at Flexeye IT Services (for Students)
4. If your application is ranked the best, then it will be showcased at the British Parliament on March 25th 2014.
5. Winners get an entry to Smash UP – Largest Start-up Event in Hyderabad happening on 26th April 2014.
6. T-Shirts, nice food, caffeine and lot more.
Who Can Apply?
If you are technically good enough to build some great IoT applications in two days with a choice of your technology and the sensors’s data, then you are in! No matter if you are graduating from a University/College or a Professional working for some company.
Rules for the Event
1. Register yourself on or before 21st March 2014 along with your team and describing the application you want to build.
2. Make sure you have a team not exceeding more than 4 participants for registration
3. Use the available sensor’s data with the choice of your technology to build IoT applications that can change your city and build a safe and secure planet.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org // +91 903-001-3103
Website URL: http://www.eyehubiot.com/hackathon-india.html?utm_source=fests.info