Endeavour 13 – Cultural & Management Fest in New Delhi from April 5-6, 2013
Maharaja Surajmal Institute,
New Delhi, Delhi
Start Date: 5th April, 2013
End Date: 6th April, 2013
Endeavor, the Cultural – Management festival of Maharaja Surajmal Institute, New Delhi, transcends the boundaries of culture and management and provides a platform to the students of various Management Institutes to showcase their talent, management skills and explore the practical dimensions of their education.
It is with the concerted effort of the Student Fraternity and support of the Institute that this year, we embark on a unique journey, overcoming every impediment on the way and raising the bar higher.
With multitude of quizzes, management events like Ad-Mad, Bank Simulation and Life Plan to sharpen the skills of students and events lined up in various categories, Endeavor’13 will seek to keep you on your toes as long as you are here.
- BIZ WIZ : A quiz competition testing the knowledge on the corporate world of the students , Questions will be asked on the various companies and their working.
- AD MAD contest : This contest will invlove making an advertisement for selling your product , This form of activity will encourage the students to put up the advertisements to sell their products.
- ELAAN-E-NAUTANKI (Street Play) : Competition will be held within the different teams of the college and the main theme for the street play will be a ‘SOCIAL CAUSE’ to show their care about the society and against any such social evil.
- BANK SIMULATION- Different teams will be given task to make investment plans and sell it to the invigilators.
- LIFE PLAN- The participants will be given a situation whereby, they have to plan their life from the age of 23 to 60.
- BEST MANAGER- The participant will be given a situation and will be judged on the course of action he anticipates to deal with it.
- GROUP DANCE- A group of 10 dancers will match their steps to the beat of different songs.
- SOLO DANCE- The participants will get a chance to showcase his dancing talents.
- SOLO SINGING- A platform provided to the students to bring about their vocal abilities.
- PRODIGY (Fashion Show) – The participants will bring on stage the vibrant colors of latest trends and fashion.
- FACE PAINTING- The participants will use their creativity to paint the face of their partner.
- SCENE DUBBING- The participants will b given a mute video clip on which they have to use their creativity and frame dialogues.
- PHOTOGRAPHY- The participants will be given a theme on which they have to capture photographs.
- BAND WARS – is a contest in which two or more bands compete for the title of “best band”.
Elaan-E-Nautanki (Street Play)
#Note: The Events Followed By ‘**’ Are Intra-College Fests.
Dipesh Gupta – +91-9999620747
Ashutosh Sherawat – +91-99990909068
Vardaan Sharma – +91-9999958253
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/msi.fest