T-Hub is delighted to invite startups from Hyderabad to enter the K-Startup Grand Challenge 2016. This global startup competition is hosted by the Government of the Republic of Korea through NIPA, its IT industry promotion organization, to promote the expansion of an open entrepreneurship ecosystem in Asia by offering mentorship, funding and infrastructure support to winning teams.
Among the entries received from around the world, 80 startups will be shortlisted and invited to South Korea to participate in the K-Startup Global Grand Challenge 2016. This will be an all-expenses paid trip.
At the end of a one-week pitching session, 40 startups will be selected to join an acceleration program where they will be provided:
– A chance to win $100,000 grand prize
– Free office space in South Korea’s Pangyo Techno Valley
– USD 4,100 per month for 3 months to cover housing and living expenses while in South Korea
– Mentorship opportunities with experts from South Korean conglomerates like Samsung, Hyundai Motors and more
– Pitch to established VC’s such as Bon Angels, Korea Investment Partners, Mega Investment and Softbank.
20 winning teams will be given a special financial package including a winning grant of $33,000 each, additional grants and potential investment of upto $100,000 from Korean accelerators such as Actnerlab, Venture Square,Shift, Sparklab and DEV Korea.
Please note that the last date for submitting an application to enter the K – Startup Grand Challenge 2016 isJune 14, 2016.
Apply Now: http://in.k-startupgc.org/