Harithon aims to make people involve in fulfilling their social objectives and owning responsibilities in society by making them take initiatives required at their level in saving the environment. Moreover running alone isn’t enough for good health; running in today traffic would do more damage than help. So having greener surroundings is important too. And this green run aims to protect the environment for giving the world a better tomorrow. We have successfully organized for last two consecutive years with the support of Govt orgs, Corporate Companies, Schools, Colleges and Like minded NGOs. We would like to take this movement forward and solicit the attention of the citizens, especially the youth to promote green material like cloth bags and saplings in parallel, at the venue on the occasion.
Highlights of The Green Run:
- Introducing Organic T-Shirt for the very first time in India for a run.
- Green Exhibition by Green Entrepreneurs, Companies.
- Also, we have Race with in the Race for Corporate Companies
- Jute Bags –- Saran Jute Bags
- Solar –- Ecospace Green Solutions
- Khadi –- Khadi Gramodyog
- Recycling -– Sukuki Exnora
- Potted Vegetables -– Green Morning
- Bicycles -– Pedaller’s Point and Pedal Power
- Eco Colors -– NAIP
- Millets –- NAIP
- Composting -– Hyderabad Goes Green
- Rain Water Harvesting -– Hyderabad Goes Green
- Square Foot Gardening – – Pragati Resorts
- Vermi Compost –- ANGRAU Students
Ravi Teja – +91-9966956840
Sanjeev Ravadi – +91-9985393942
Regular Registration: Rs 250/- (Includes T-Shirt, Certificate & Refreshments)
Website URL: http://www.p3pa.org.in/harithon.html