BandCamp Season 4 is ON!
Music Nights at BandCamp is our own little way of taking you out of the city hustle on a Saturday night and experience great live music in the middle of nature. There is a naturally sculpted amphitheater at the campsite that serves as the perfect spot to lay back and count stars while listening to the bands play your favorite tunes. The music ranges from indie, blues, to rock and pop.
There will also be bonfires, a barbeque, long walks, and some great food! The campsite has huge grounds and we’ve added hammocks, books, and games to ensure that there is something for everyone.
About the site
A stone’s throw away from the city (clock says 60 mins!), BandCamp is located off Gorai beach. The layout is such that you can enjoy nature and have your privacy even though it’s a bustling campsite. Expect tents, sleeping bags and camping goodies, unwind in the main area or walk around the fishing village down to the sea anytime. Since Uttan is a coastal town (home to the Koli community), meals are freshly made by locals. Sundown brings with it a pre-gig BBQ and beer that sets the mood for the rest of the evening. BandCamp is best suited for groups, solo campers, families, corporates, couples and pets. Basically, everybody! You can even attend movie nights or weekend workshops on capoeira, photography, fitness, poetry and so on.
- 1 spacious tent for two
- Foam Mattress
- 1 Sleeping bag per person
- 1 Solar lamp per tent
- White Collar Hippie Goodie bag
- Evening- tea, coffee
- A super Barbeque [ Veg, Non Veg & Jain Options ]
- Elaborate Dinner [ Veg, Non Veg & Jain Options ]
- Hearty breakfast
- Chips, biscuits and other munchies all day
- Band performance and/ or Movie screening.
- Clean and well-functional loos and showers.
- House full of Board games books etc for entertainment.
- Beautiful walks, conversations and memories.
- Bonfire, which you can also help us build.
- White Collar Hippie’s curated stash of music
- Travel to the campsite and back
- Alcohol and aerated drinks purchased at the bar. [ Outside alcohol Not Allowed ]
- Any purchase/ extra cost you incur
- Any extra meals
- Boat ride/ swimming pool charges
Things to Carry
- Personal toiletries
- Personal Medicines
- A shawl or a jacket to keep you warm (full sleeves to ward away the mosquitoes!
- A bed sheet if required.
- Any munchies or snacks you might want to nibble on
- A camper attitude
How to get there?
Take a cab: A cab from anywhere in Bombay will typically cost you Rs.400 – Rs1000 and will get you right to our campsite. Best options- Uber, Ola, Meru. Drop Location – U Tan Sea Resort.
Train: Take a Train to Bhayander get out on the west Side and then a rickshaw [Rs.180] to U-Tan Sea Resort , Chowk , Uttan. Or stake a share rickshaw to uttan Market [Rs.25 per seat ] and then another rickshaw to Utan Sea resort [Rs.10 Per seat] The campsite is right behind the resort *Cheapest option* or Take Bus No 1 .
By Sea : From Borivali take a ferry from Gorai Creek which will get you to Gorai Village. Hire a rickshaw directly to the resort or take a bus to Uttan and there after Bus No 1 to The resort.
7 calendar days or more prior to the departure of the tour – 100 % of the ticket price
5 calendar days prior to the departure of the tour – 75% of the ticket price
2 calendar days prior to the departure of the tour – NIL
Please write us a mail at email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org