TiE Office, Ground Floor (Regal Corporate Advisors),
Below Aptronics showroom, Inwinex Towers,
Road no. 2, Banjara Hills (opposite RBS, beside The BirthPlace).
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Start Date: December 28, 2013
End Date: December 29, 2013
Lean StartUp 101… Your first step towards a successful new age STARTUP
What will you learn?
- How to scorecard the health of your startup.
- How to radically improve cycle time — from ideas to implementation to assessment — and focus on the cycle times that matter.
- How to build actionable metrics (and how to ignore vanity metrics).
- Techniques to mitigate the biggest risk for startups: that no customers will buy its products.
- How to identify what customers want to buy before building or making follow-on investments in new features.
- Ship products as fast as multiple times a day while improving quality and lowering costs.
- Build a company-wide culture of decision-making based on real facts, not opinions.
- How to avoid “core incompetencies” that derail most new product initiatives.
- How to find and retain profitable customers.
About Lean Startups 101
This two-day workshop focuses on how to build a startup from the ground up to focus on customers, markets, and speed of iteration. Using examples drawn from experienced entrepreneurs in the startup hub of India we unravel the mistakes most startups make, and paint a picture of a new way forward for the industry.
Through case studies, exercises, and discussions, we will guide entrepreneurs of all stripes through the key areas that determine success for startups: product, engineering, QA, marketing, and business strategy. Rather than abstract principles, you’ll learn to directly implement.
- Successful entrepreneurs from Hyderabad and Bangalore
- TiE charter members
- Incubated firms at various incubators
Early Bird: Rs. 699/-
Regular Bird: Rs. 999/-
Registration URL: http://www.meraevents.com/event/leanstartup101