Learn To Develop Embedded Electronic Products in Noida on August 18, 2013
At Amity Innovation incubator Amity University Campus,
Sector 125 Noida,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh,
Event Date: August 18, 2013 from 11:00 AM
Why This Session:
We have seen people having knowledge about embedded but they can not develop even a single complete product. Commercial developers use a lot different style than what is being taught in college. So this session is intended to share our skills of how to develop commercial products.
What Do You Need:
1. Laptop with Windows/XP
2. STM8 Discovery kit. This is available online from number of vendors. I usually buy from Online Electronic Resources and Support Homepage – element14 STM8S-DISCOVERY – STMICROELECTRONICS – STM8S, W / ST-LINK, DISCOVERY
What Do We Cover:
We will tell you how we have developed a time warning circuit for RO Water Filter which warns few days before the end of useful life. This is very similar to Pureit Marvella RO with 15 day Advanced Alert System
You will learn about how we have developed this product and you will be doing same thing here along with your laptop and the STM8 kit.
1. Install IDE and Compiler
2. Connect Programmer and one real commercial product and go thru the process of burning software
3. See the standard library for the board . Develop and test simple program
4. Understand the process of spec finalisation
5. Develop the final product.
Half Day Session Without STM8 Discovery Kit – Rs. 2999/-
Half Day Session With STM8 Discovery Kit – Rs. 3999/-
Discount of Rs. 750/- for tickets booked before August 14, 2013
Book Tickets Here: http://em.explara.com/event/learn2develope-commercial-products