https://i1.wp.com/i.fests.info/2017/07/2317-robotics-Final-min.png?w=1540 1540w, https://i1.wp.com/i.fests.info/2017/07/2317-robotics-Final-min.png?w=2310 2310w" sizes="(max-width: 770px) 100vw, 770px" />
• Robotics is the branch of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and computer science that deals with design, construction, and as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.
• These technologies deal with automated machines (robots for short) that can take the place of humans in dangerous environments or manufacturing processes, or resemble humans in appearance, behavior, and or cognition.
• Today, robotics is a rapidly growing field, as technological advances continue; researching, designing, and building new robots serve various practical purposes, whether domestically, commercially, or militarily.
• Many robots are built to do jobs that are hazardous to people such as defusing bombs, finding survivors in unstable ruins, and exploring mines and shipwrecks. Robotics is also used in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics as a teaching aid.
• Arduino consists of both a physical programmable circuit board (often referred to as a microcontroller) and a piece of software, or IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that runs on your computer, used to write and upload computer code to the physical board.
• Arduino was born at the Ivrea Interaction Design Institute as an easy tool for fast prototyping, aimed at students without a background in electronics and programming.
• As soon as it reached a wider community, the Arduino board started changing to adapt to new needs and challenges, differentiating its offer from simple 8-bit boards to products for IoT applications, wearable, 3D printing, and embedded environments.
• All Arduino boards are completely open-source, empowering users to build them independently and eventually adapt them to their particular needs. The software, too, is open-source, and it is growing through the contributions of users worldwide.
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Hands on practical workshop
• Students will get “Development tool kit” at free of cost
• students can get hardware tools “ROBOTIC STARTUP KIT”
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Development tools CD
• Participation Certificate
• OD Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
• Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
• ENGINEERS FROM INDUSTRIES
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
• Rs. 300 per delegate from institute(Student)
• Rs. 750 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
• Rs. 900 per delegate from institute (Faculty).
• Rs.1500 per delegate from industry.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
1. Registration charges include course material, certificate, CD, lunch & snacks.
2. The Number of participants is limited and will be allowed based on first come first serve basis.
Website URL: http://war.actechnology.in/