This 23 March TokBox WebRTC Developer Workshop in Hyderabad complements the 24 March Kranky Geek event – come to both! See here to read about the whole India tour and additional dates for Bangalore and Chennai.
Full Address (not shown well by Google): 91springboard, Plot no. 44, Kavuri Hills, Phase 1, Behind Hotel Jubilee Ridge, Hyderabad. Event location phone: +91-9015419191.
A practical hands-on workshop to bring web and mobile developers quickly up-to-speed on using TokBox APIs to build Live Video WebRTC applications that deliver compelling new user experiences. Using TokBox APIs provides accelerated development and consistency across different web and mobile platforms, backed by the TokBox OpenTok cloud platform that enables multi-party video/audio conferences, screen-sharing, session management, full session recording, and massive scale broadcasting (including streaming to Facebook Live, YouTube and Twitch).
The learning at this workshop will include:
- Overview of WebRTC technology
- Introduction to TokBox abstractions: Streams, Connections, Sessions, Publishers, and Subscribers
- Peer-to-peer communications, multi-party conferences, and high-scale broadcasting
- Hands-on experience building an initial mobile app using Android Studio, Java and the OpenTok Android API
- Hands-on experience building more sophisticated web and mobile use cases
- Closing discussion of practical WebRTC use cases and development patterns being used by leading apps
Lunch is provided during the workshop, along with energy drinks and snacks throughout. All attendees will get access to an extended TokBox trial account providing time and resources to continue to develop applications after the workshop. There will also be a raffle at the event with prizes.
Space is limited so developers must sign up on Eventbrite in order to attend. Any questions – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To start developing early, visit tokbox.com/developer. We look forward to meeting you!