Keesaragutta is a hillock at the village of Keesara in Rangareddy District. It is famous for Ramalin-geswara temple and the vast shrub forest with huge boulders and small small lakes.
We will be enjoying the nature at its best in a campsite in front of a small lake, along with a campfire, barbecue and tent pitching. The next day we will do hiking and adventure activities like rappelling, river crossing rock climbing and Slacklining.
Saturday (December 15th, 2018)
5.00 pm : Meet at Tarnaka
5:30 pm : Start to Keesara
7:00 pm : Reach camping site
Start pitching tents
BBQ , Dinner Followed by Camp fire
Sunday (December 16th 2018)
5.30 am: Wake up trek to hill top
8:00 am: Back to Camp Site , Fresh up and Breakfast
9:30 am: Activities
12:00 pm: Lunch
1:00 pm: Activities
5:00 pm: Evening Snacks and Start Back to Hyd
Note : Depends on weather will stay in tents or room
Mode of transport: Self Transportation Bike/Car
Bikes : Helmet for both Rider & Pillion.
We follow No helmet No Ride Rule Strictly.
1. Stay : Tents Pitching
2. Activities & Food ( Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch)
4. Barbecue (self cooking)
5. Morning hill top hike
6. Rock climbing
8. Commando rappelling
9. Valley Crossing
10. Slack lining
Things to bring:
1. A good & positive mood with lots of energy & smiles
2. Carry water bottles
3. 2 emergency note with your name, address, emergency contact numbers.
4. All bike documents
5. Track pants
6. Toiletries ( brush , tooth paste, soap ,shampoo etc)
9. Hat or cap as it will be hot afternoons
10. Electrol or glucose
11. A strong back-pack (preferably waterproof).
12. Any medications physician prescribed
13. Sports shoes with good grip
14. Full sleeves t-shirt (avoid sleeveless/ sando t-shirts as there can be bushes or thorns on the path)
15. Light comfortable trousers/ track pants (avoid wearing jeans/ shorts)
16. Sun cap/ bandana, rain suit (optional)
17. Mosquito repellent
18. Refreshments / chocolates / fruits
19. Fleece/ windproof/ warm jacket – nights and early morning will be cool
20. Head / hand torch (optional)
21. Hand sanitizer
22. Backpack of 20 ltrs to keep all your belongings
Few points to be remembered:
Mode of transport:
• Personal vehicles, we will pool into vehicles available & share the fuel cost on actual. #sharing-is-caring
• If you feel unwell, please bring it to the notice of the organisers immediately.
• No alcohol / any other intoxicates
• No littering
• Please don’t RSVP if you don’t want to share your contact number
Guidelines and advisory:
We carry basic first aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention, if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.