Start Date: November 21, 2013
End Date: November 22, 2013
Balraj Sahani Marg
What is BIG Data?
Big data technologies describe a new generation of technologies and architectures, designed to economically extract value from very large volumes of a wide variety of data by enabling high-velocity capture, discovery and/or analysis.
Ever heard yourself saying – Talk numbers to me? In God I believe and the rest is Data?
Given that your Answer is a resounding Yes – BIG Data is ‘THE’ Solution to your needs.
The BYTE into BIG Data Summit is an opportunity for Key Decision Makers from cross Industry, involved in Data Analysis, Data Storage and Data Management to get together, discuss, understand and elucidate how enterprises can effectively understand, analyze, protect and utilize the massive surge in Data coming their way. Our focus for this Summit will be on Big Data Analytics | Regulatory Compliance | Data Protection | Storage, amidst others. The Summit will see a global community of CIOs, Data scientists, Data technologies, Data visualisers and Data businesses spanning major sectors like commercial, financial, social and technological sectors.
• Media and Entertainment • Retail and FMCG • Health and Science • Public and Government • Financial Sector • Social and Personal
Big data typically refers to the following types of data:
- Traditional enterprise data – includes customer information from CRM systems,transactional ERP data, web store transactions, general ledger data.
- Machine-generated /sensor data – includes Call Detail Records (“CDR”), weblogs, smart meters, manufacturing sensors, equipment logs (often referred to as digitalexhaust), trading systems data.
- Social data – includes customer feedback streams, micro-blogging sites like Twitter, social media platforms like Facebook
The McKinsey Global Institute estimates that data volume is growing 40% per year, and will grow 44x between 2009 and 2020
What will you learn being a Part of the BYTE into BIG DATA Summit 2013?
* Learn how to Turn Insight into meaningful action by effectively capturing data
* The move from Data Reporting to Advanced Analytics – what benefits will you reap from the switch?
* Learn how to accelerate business responses based on market demands
* Take away insights in ways to leverage technology for improved accuracy and deeper business insight
* Ensure that analytics will play an effective and key role in future strategic and tactical business decisions
* Guide business planning with fact-based performance management
* Identify customer behaviors to design superior marketing and customer retention strategies
* Embed analytics directly into the operations function to achieve a companywide analytical decision making culture
* Stay ahead of the competition with proven analytics strategies
Registration Fees: Rs. 30,000/-
Registration URL: http://www.meraevents.com/event/byte-into-big-data-summit
Email: [email protected]
Website URL: http://www.byteintobigdatasummit.com/
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/besummits
Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/besummits