Off Western Express Highway,
Mumbai, India, 400 055
Start Date: February 12, 2014
End Date: February 14, 2014
Welcome to the 22nd edition of the NASSCOM India Leadership Forum (NILF) 2014 to be held from 12th – 14th February 2014 at Mumbai, India. The 2014 edition is an important milestone for us – it coincides with the completion of 25 years of NASSCOM and we would be delighted if you can join us as we look ahead at the future of the technology industry, and also celebrate its journey over this period. The Forum typically brings together over 1,000 companies and attracts over 1,500 delegates from across 31 countries.This mega forum is a must attend on your calendars simply because it encapsulates strategies and learning’s that transcend the industry. It’s the place to network, meet and shape the future.
Globalization and increasingly disruptive technologies continue to accelerate the speed at which the world is changing. With the combination of pervasive networking, the explosion of big data, availability of advanced analytics, prevalence of social media, and the advancement in the mobile technology, there is a shift in the global business environment from ‘systems of record’ to ‘Systems of engagement’. In the very near future, “digital” and “business” will be synonymous. To grapple with this fact, businesses need a new framework of understanding and action.
It is with this seeding thought that we have chosen “Crafting Digital Enterprises” as the overall theme for this year’s conference.
The three day edition would generate powerful ideas and collaborative spirit required to evangelize the future of the industry and align stakeholders around that vision.
Join us at the NASSCOM India Leadership Forum 2014 between February 12th – 14th at the Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, to dig deep into areas of domain and technology interest and emerge with new idea for crafting digital enterprises.
Why Attend: What’s different this year
- A ‘back to future’ ride to the new world of digital enterprises
- Global leaders & Industry CEOs discussing success in the VUCA environment
- Practitioners, customers and industry visionaries under one roof
- Meaningful dialogues between CXOs and providers
- Masterclasses on Digital Enterprise Strategy and Leadership
- Unconference sessions and pre scheduled one to one networking
- Idea incubators for in depth & output driven discussions
- Participation from over 30 countries
- Social events to mix business with pleasure
Website URL: http://indialeadershipforum.nasscom.in