Publishing Next – Conference in Goa from September 20-21, 2013
Krishnadas Shama State Central Library
Start Date: September 20, 2013
End Date: September 21, 2013
Publishing Next is the only conference of its kind in India (and indeed in the sub-continent) that brings together publishing professionals of all hues and interests within an environment that fosters creative dialogue and an intellectually stimulating exchange of ideas.
This platform exclusively concentrates on new technologies and business practices and provides an opportunity for small and large publishers alike to acquaint themselves with advances in publishing and printing technologies.
The format of panel discussions, workshops and insight-sharing sessions conducted during Publishing Next allows new ideas to break through and innovative companies to showcase their products and services.
Who should attend:
- Publishers of both English and Indian languages, even those aspiring to be publishers
- Publishers and organizations based in other countries who are interested in what’s happening in Indian publishing and wish to partner with publishers here
- Service providers such as translators, editors, designers, illustrators, etc.
- Distributors and retailers
- E-book developers and providers of other allied IT services
- Publishers industry agencies,networking bodies, allied services such as trade news providers and newspaper columnists
- Readers, those interested in the book trade
- A complete attendee profile can be viewed here.
Organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org – +91 9850398530
Website URL: http://www.publishing-next.com/
Booking URL: http://www.publishing-next.com/registration/
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/publishingnext
Google+ Account: https://plus.google.com/110344763160687520025
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/PublishingNext