The TiE-ISB Connect is a joint initiative of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), Hyderabad and the Indian School of Business. It is a forum that brings entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and academicians together to interact and help build successful enterprises.
The Conference has been very popular since 2006, the year it was initiated. The 2012 TiE-ISB Connect had participation of over 1,000 professionals, 50 speakers and 30 venture capitalists and we expect a similar or better turnout this year.
The theme for this year’s connect is “I Connect, I grow and I sustain”.
The goal for this year’s TiE- ISB Connect is to help entrepreneurs, venture capital firms, service providers, professionals, and other stakeholders to connect with their local and global business ecosystem and grow their expertise to the next level. We aim to let companies reach out to a diverse audience of 600+ and allow them to learn from the experiences of each other. Today, the world is more competitive than it has ever been and businesses are feeling the pressure. Sustaining amongst numerous fast – growing companies is a key challenge that small to mid size companies face and here at TiE-ISB Connect 2015, we intend to support sustainability while making continuous progress.
At the TiE – ISB Connect 2015 we are scheduled to have 6 grand keynotes, 8 panel discussions and 40 speakers. Along with this, tracks on sales and marketing for growth, IOT, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Growth stage funding, Opportunities for Make in India, E commerce and Food Supply Chain, Research Lab to Market are organised during the three day event.
Come and attend TiE-ISB Connect 2015 to network, grow and learn how to sustain amongst the who’s and who’s of the business world.
The event is organised in partnership with Telangana government and will be inaugurated by the Honourable Chief Minister of Telengana.
1. Safir Adeni – Managing Director, Ineda Venture group
2. Sridhar Seshadri – Sr. Associate Dean for Faculty and Research at the Indian School of business (ISB)
3. S.P. Shukla, President – Group Strategy, Defense Sector, and Chief Brand Officer
4. Rajesh Raju, Managing Director, Kalaari
5. Santanu Paul, CEO and MD, TalentSprint
6. Madhu Avalur, Founder, Angaroos
7. Youngjin Yoo, Temple University
8. James Mathews-Health 2.0
9. K.Chandrasekhar, Founder & CEO, Forus Health Pvt. Ltd.
10. Mayur Sirdesai, Somerset Indus Capital
11. Dr Sateesh Reddy, Director, Research Center Imarat (RCI)
12. Dr Radha Rangarajan, founder and CEO of Vitas Pharma
13. Narsi Reddy – Co-Founder, Smartton
14. Narendra -Pragathi Art Printers
15. Rishtee Batra – Prof, ISB
16. Aditya Gupta – Aditya Music
17. Kandaswamy Bharathan – ED, Kavithalayaa Productions
Website URL: http://tieisbconnect.in/