Snapdeal’s vision is to create India’s most impactful digital commerce ecosystem that creates life-changing experiences for buyers and sellers.
In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal.com – India’s largest online marketplace, with the widest assortment of 12 million+ products across 500+ diverse categories from thousands of regional, national, and international brands and retailers.
This contest is open to all for participation, but only students in India based colleges across all disciplines in their pre-final and final year of undergraduate or integrated dual degree course are eligible for prizes.
This is a team contest with each team having a minimum of 2 members and maximum of 3 members from the same college.
If you register as a single person team, you will not be considered for prizes and progression in further rounds.
Duration of Round 1 of the contest is 5 hours.
Contest will consist of 3 rounds:
* Qualifying Round – Online Programming/Coding Challenge
* Preliminary Finals – Online Simulation Problem
* Grand Finale at Snapdeal’s Gurgaon HQ – Over-night non-stop Hackethon and a chance to meet the leadership of -Snapdeal
This programming contest is open to all for participation, but only students in India based colleges across all disciplines in their pre-final and final year of undergraduate or integrated dual degree course are eligible for prizes.
– INR 1 Lakh, Winning Trophy and PPO/PPI 1st Runner Up team
– INR 50,000 and PPI 2nd Runner Up team
– INR 25,000 and PPI Top 3 teams will also recieve Certificate of Appreciation and a Goodie Bag.
– All teams that reach Preliminary Finals will recieve Certificate of Participation.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/182087128793853/
Register Now: https://www.hackerrank.com/snapdeal-codesprint