VIT Pune MUN is one of Pune’s largest and most sought-after Model United Nations Conference. Here, we simulate the proceedings of the United Nations Committees, where Participants represent a Country’s Ambassadors to the UN where they get together and vouch for amicable solutions to real and pressing world problems.
VIT Pune MUN is organizing its 5th Edition since its inception in 2016. With this, VIT Pune MUN strives to be bigger and better than ever.
What distinguishes VIT Pune MUN from other MUNs is its quest for shaping the leaders of tomorrow by inculcating in them a logical outlook and a sense of responsibility while addressing a global cause.
The Dates for the Conference are 13-14-15 March 2020.
Priority Delegate and International Press Registration Fees:
1. Without Accommodation: INR 1700 ( For Non-School Committees)
2. With Accommodation: INR 5000
The Committees for VIT Pune MUN 2020 are:
1) United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
2) World Trade Organization (WTO)
3) Special Political and Decolonization Committee (SPECPOL)
4) High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)
5) Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
6) All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
7) African Union (AU)
8) United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
9) Trilateral Commission (TC)
10) International Press (Journalists & Photographers) (IP)
Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee (SOCHUM) (Registration Fees = INR 1500)
Please Note: African Union is a double delegation committee.
Registration fees once paid will not refundable under any circumstances. There will be no changes to the Country and Committee allotments made. The Secretariat of VIT Pune MUN reserves the Right to Amend Country Matrix and Allotments made. The decision of the Secretary-General will be final and binding.
For Further Details:
Komal Mekala: +91 86051 23322