About the Destination:
Somasila is a Village in Kollapur Mandal in Mahbubnagar District of Telangana State, India. It is located 99 KM towards South from District head quarters Mahabubnagar. 7 KM from Kollapur. A scenic place where the tungabhadra river joins krishna river and combined they enter the forests of nallamala.
Details of the Activity:
Date: 31 , 2018
Type: Adventure Camping on island near river bed
Organization: Infinite Advenute Club
Area: Somasilla 200kms from hyderabd
Difficulty level : Easy
Minimum Age: All Ages can attend the event
Family Friendly: Yes
We will camp under the billion stars along a river bed, with some light music, barbeque.
31st dec 2018, Monday
10 am : Start from Hyderabad
12 am : Lunch
4 pm : Reach Somasila/trek to the campsite
5 pm : Relax and Start preparing the campsite.
6.30 pm : The party begins. till 1 am with slow music, dip in the water, swim, barbecue.
8:30 pm : Enjoy the dinner at river bed
12:00 pm: Celebrate the new year by cutting cake
1st January 2019, Tuesday
7 am : First sunrise trek of[masked]:30 am : Breakfast and packing the tents
10:30 am: leave somasila.
3:00 pm : Reach Hyderabad
1.Its only for above 18 years.
2.There will be no Restrooms in camp site
3.participaints must follow the Organizer words
For any information Contact :9110745256
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1. No littering, no pollution of water
2. This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
3. We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
4. If you don?t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Things to Carry:
Bluetooth speaker & Camera if you have one.
sandals/shoes that you are most comfortable with.
Back pack/ruck sack
Water bottles (2 liters)
Sleeping bag ( two bedstheets if you dont have a mat or sleeping bag)
Spare set of clothes, Winter wear.
1. Participants should be above 18 years old.
2. There will be Restrooms 100 meters away from the campsite in the campsite.
3. Participants are expected to follow Organizers/facilitators instructions.