The Kolkata Mini Marathon, is an annual international mini marathon held in Kolkata, India, on the First Sunday of November every year. It’s going to be a one of the largest mini marathon in Asia as well as the largest mass participation sporting event on the continent. It will be the charity race in India with aim of fund raising amount estimation Rs.5,00,000/-.
KMM has four different race categories:- Dream Run (10 km), Fun Run (5 km), Senior Citizens Race (4 km) and Champions with Disability category (3 km).
The marathon is an event where people from all walks of life participate including Celebrities, Sports personalities, Business tycoons and Amateur athletes.
1st edition of KMM Marathon is scheduled for Sunday, November 5th 2017
|Race Category||Distance||Minimum Age for participation|
|Mini Marathon||10 km||15 years as on 27.08.2017|
|Fun Run||5 km||12 years as on 27.08.2017|
|Sr. Citizens’ Run||3 km||50 years as on 27.08.2017|
|Champions with Disability||2 km||10 years as on 27.08.2017|
Bib Collection Location:
Will get update before one week of the event date through E-Mail and SMS.
All Marathon runners need to personally come to collect their running kit from the Expo. If you are unable to come and collect your running kit on these dates due to unavoidable circumstances, a representative can collect the running kit on your behalf. A representative can come and collect only ONE Marathon running kit on behalf of the runner from the Expo. The representative will be required to produce the following documents to our registration team
- Website confirmation print out
- A photocopy of photographic proof of the registered participant’s identity
- A photocopy of photographic proof of identity of the person visiting the Expo on behalf of the registered participant.
Where registered as a group, a representative can collect the running kits on behalf of the group. The representative will be required to produce the following documents to our registration team at the Expo.
The printed list of names of the group members along with the race category he/she is participating in;
- If an NGO, an authority letter from the NGO authorizing the representative to collect the running kits on behalf of its participants;
- If a company, an authority letter on the company letterhead authorizing the representative to collect the running kits on behalf of its participants;
- Photo identity proof (original and photocopy) of the representative, e.g.: driving license, passport, PAN card, etc.