Landscape Photography Workshop – Hampi
As Destin Sparks says “Photography is the art of making memories tangible.”. Sometimes we have a perfect sunset and the camera messes it. This happens because we haven’t trained our camera, we haven’t trained ourselves to handle that camera. Zenith Odysseys brings one of the best opportunities to learn landscape photography with Trainer Anup Bokil.
Anup is a well known professional photographer from Mumbai, in fact one of the best. He is an avid trekker too, hence the landscape photography. You can see his work at https://www.anupbokil.in/travel
The workshop would cover practical as well as interactive sessions at different outdoor locations in Hampi along with couple of indoor sessions to understand theoretical photography basics.
We plan to travel to Hampi in the night of 30 October 2019 from Pune and Return on 3 November 2019 evening.
1) Non AC Transport from Pune to Pune
2) Non AC Double sharing rooms with attached toilet & bath
3) Breakfast & Dinner on all days
4) Entry Charges for persons at monuments, Tolls, Parking etc.
5) Expert Guidance
1) Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
2) Personal expenditure of any kind.
3) Insurance Coverage.
4) Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
5) Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “”Fee Includes
6) Camera Entry Charges