“Photography is an austere and blazing poetry of the real.” – Ansel Adams
Photography is both art and science; head and heart. And when nurtured carefully, it can lead us to discover not only the world but also ourselves in the process. It can make us more human.
But to fulfill this vast array of possibilities you need mastery of your tools, an understanding of light, and a grip on the fundamentals. You need a sound foundation on which to build a lofty monument of work. And that is what this Workshop provides.
If you’d like to master your camera and exploit all its creative possibilities; if you want to leave the auto mode behind, unleash your imagination and make images that outlast you, this Photography Workshop is for you.
For delving into both the art and the science of photography from the grassroots, this Workshop will demystify the subject completely and help you make the camera an extension of your body and mind, so matters of exposure, focusing and metering don’t come in your way when you wish to translate your glorious vision to an unforgettable picture.
Dedicated to achieving all this is our illustrious team of professional photographers who are not only passionate about not only photography, but also about teaching it!
Employing highly simplified content, a friendly delivery style and plenty of practical exercises, they ensure you leave the Workshop well-trained, transformed and empowered to wield the camera like a wand!
Specifically, these are some of the things you’ll be able to do after the Workshop:
– Choose appropriate tools for your intended genre of photography
– Use the apt exposure program mode for any situation
– Make technically and aesthetically sound images
– Avoid getting blurry pictures, especially in low light
– Use different techniques to achieve unusual and striking results
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE BACK
– Clarity on camera equipment, settings and usage
– A sound understanding of the art and science of photography
– Personal attention of a professional photographer
– Plenty of practical exercises
– Structed topics suited to all skill levels
– Free reference material after the Workshop
– Post-Workshop support and advice
– Benefit from the experience of mentoring over 7000 enthusiasts
– A certificate of participation
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET
– Your DSLR camera and kit lens or a prosumer point-and-shoot camera
– A fully charged camera battery and a memory card with sufficient space for a day’s shooting
– Your camera manual, if available
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anybody over 16, interested in mastering their camera and the basics of digital photography
1. DSLR Camera users will benefit the most from the Workshop. Compact and prosumer digital camera users can attend too but may not be able to try some concepts discussed, particularly in the area of autofocus. If you don’t have a DSLR, you may consider hiring one for the Workshop at a nominal additional fee in order to ensure you can relate to all the topics. Please talk to us for more information.
Register Now: http://www.meraevents.com/event/photography-workshop-pune?acode=fests.info