NIT Trichy presents Spark Innovation Challenge in association with Nirmaan, IIT Bombay, January 30 – February 1, 2015 during Currents’15 at NIT Trichy.
Spark in association with Nirmaan, IIT Bombay, invites innovative ideas on Urban Development in an effort to improve the living standards of our nation’s urban community.
Students from all walks of engineering are invited to submit their abstract for the problem statement for the initial round.
CERTIFICATES, CASH PRIZES WORTH INR 10000 AND MORE TO BE WON!
The shortlisted participants will be expected to present their project in front of an esteemed panel of judges at NIT Trichy. The best entries will be admitted to the final round of Nirmaan at IIT Bombay.
Theme: URBAN DEVELOPMENT
Problem Statement of Spark’15 can be found here: http://currents.nitt.edu/spark/
Participants can send in their abstracts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for Abstract Submission is 25th January, 2015.
1. Participating teams can have a maximum of 3 members and a minimum of one. The TEAM NAME must by decided by the time of submission of abstract.
2. Send in the abstract of your idea or model to email@example.com before 11.59 PM on 23 January 2015. Abstract could either be in PDF format (word limit 500 words) or in PPT format (maximum 5 slides). Refer the following ‘Note’ (4).
3. Shortlisted teams will be invited to present their idea OR model at the Spark event during Currents ’15 at NIT Trichy.
4. The best teams, as judged by our jury, will receive Certificates of Merit from Currents ’15 along with prizes worth INR 10,000 from NIT Trichy.
5. The three best teams of Spark win direct entry to the final round of the Nirmaan event held during Padarth ’15. They get the opportunity present their ideas at IIT Bombay and to also receive Certificates of Excellence and prizes from IIT Bombay.
6. These three teams will be given free participation in all the events during Padarth ’15 at IIT Bombay.
1. There is no registration fee to participate in this event. Students of all branches and colleges from across the nation are invited to participate.
2. Working models will be awarded higher points and stand a better chance of getting shortlisted to the final round of Spark.
3. Decision of jury will be final and binding. The organizers of Spark and Nirmaan reserve complete rights over all matters pertaining to the event.
4. While emailing your abstract, mention your team name followed by college name in the subject. The email should contain the names of all team members and, college name, year & branch of study of each person.
5. Inappropriate team names will lead to the entry being summarily rejected.
6. Visit www.padarth.org for more information on Nirmaan and Padarth.