With 17 years of enriching experience in the culture of cinema exhibition, TheatreWorld magazine now brings its very own expo for the exhibition community — BigCineExpo!
BigCineExpo 2016 (www.bigcineexpo.com) is an interactive and value-added platform for Theatre Owners, Design Consultants, Equipment Manufacturers, System Integrators, Project Management Professionals, Industry Stakeholders and the user community of Single-Screen and Multiplex cinema entertainment in Asia and India.
– Indian industry is second only to Hollywood in size
– India produces highest number of movies in the world (1100++ movies in 2014)
– India is one of the world’s emerging economies with the entertainment sector occupying a dominant position
– South India has a massive movie industry size with 6,000 of the total estimated 9,500 screens in the country. With 70% of India’s total number of cinemas in South India, it also produces 82% of the total movies in the country
– BigCineExpo is poised to be the only expo of its kind in India dedicated to all aspects of cinema exhibition
– Chennai is the main destination for buyers in South India for cinema exhibition equipment
– Chennai Trade Centre is one of India’s best state-of-the-art infrastructures to showcase products
WHY IN INDIA?
Asian countries are surging ahead. India is one of the world’s emerging economies with the entertainment sector occupying a dominant position. In fact, Indian cinema industry is second only to Hollywood in size. South India, having the highest number of cinema screens and highest number of movie releases, is the top market for cinema exhibition in India.
The 21st century belongs to Asia, more specifically to China and India, the two fastest growing economies of the world. By 2025, China and India are expected to be the second and third largest economies respectively.
There is a huge appetite for technical knowhow and equipment owing to the untapped potential in the cinema theatre market in India and the other Asian countries. There is a huge gap that needs to be filled in. And here lies an opportunity for a viable platform in India to showcase competencies, safeguard interests and share expertise with Asia and the rest of world.
WHY IN CHENNAI?
Chennai, one of India’s top metro cities, is the capital of Tamil Nadu state and is home to some of the greatest cinemas and movie culture.
Chennai is the major destination for buyers in South India for cinema exhibition equipment.
With 6,000 out of a total of estimated 9,500 screens, 70% of India’s of cinemas is in South India.
South India produces 82% of the total movies in the country!
Chennai Trade Centre is a fully air-conditioned trade centre, co-developed by International Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) of Pragati Maidan, New Delhi fame. It is one of India’s best state-of-the-art infrastructures to showcase products.
Chennai Trade Centre is ideally located near airport, star hotels, shopping centres and the famous Marina beach.
– Cinema Theatre Owners
– Top Theatre Management
– Theatre Managers
– Theatre Technicians
– Cinema Interior Designers
– Sound Specialists
– Acoustical Consultants
– Theatre Consultants
– AV Installers
– Cinema Consultants
– Mall Operators
– Top Studio Operators
– Cinema Theatre Contractors
– 3D System
– 3D Glasses
– 4D System
– Digital Cinema
– Security System
– In-Theatre Dining
– Immersive Seating
– Mobile Payment
– Real Estate
– Interior Designing
SEMINAR TOPICS (TENTATIVE):
– Theatre Design – Architecture, Acoustics and Interior Design
– Cinema Exhibition – D-Cinema, E-Cinema, Large Format
– Sound – Immersive Sound
– Cinema Marketing and Branding Concepts
– Concessions Marketing and Management
– Customer Relationship Management
– The Menace of Video Piracy
– Safety Standards/ Regulatory mechanisms
– Ticketing Technologies and AV Management
– Financing and Project Consultancy
– And much more.
TheatreWorld, a magazine for Theatre Owners, Cinema Equipment Manufacturers and Technology Providers, has been an innovative, one-of-its-kind publication for global Cinema and Entertainment Industry for the last 17 years. With its international reach, TheatreWorld is strongly focused on Single-Screen and Multiplexes cinema market. Keeping a close watch on latest technological developments and market trends, the magazine has been constantly updating the world community with the news and views in the ever-changing cinema exhibition business.
Backed by 17 years of its experience in the culture of cinema exhibition, TheatreWorld now brings a brand new expo for the exhibition community, BigCineExpo!
Website URL: http://www.bigcineexpo.com
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/923932317662750/