What is MakerMela?
It’s the celebration of arts, crafts, engineering, science projects, the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) mindset, and the Maker Movement.
It’s a venue for like-minded folks who bring to life a diverse range of raw, unique and unconventional ideas. From pottery to 3D printing, there’s some for everyone.
You think you have it in you? Come take a quick peek, and meet the maker in you. Get ready to inspire, get inspired, and explore what tickles your curiosity.
COME. CREATE. BAKE. MAKE. SHOWCASE.
What is Maker Movement?
With the launch of MAKE Magazine in 2005, Dougherty and his team employed do-it-yourself (DIY) and do-it-with-others(DIWO) techniques and processes to develop unique technology products.
Maker movement, now a global phenomenon, works on introducing innovative and cutting edge technologies that add value to the community, and credibility to the maker. Age frame is no bar because genius minds have none. Such groundbreaking modernization is the need of the hour.
1. Possible funding
2. Six months of mentoring and Incubation from Global leaders
3. Pitching ideas to high profile Investors
4. 24×7 access to space for developing your product
5. Amazon, IBM cloud credits worth $1000 per month
6. Several take aways from the event sponsors (Uber free rides, gift coupons etc.)
7. Getting connected to the Awesome community of makers across 300+ fabrication labs across the globe. (https://www.fablabs.io/riidl – RiiDL is a fabrication laboratory affiliated with MIT’s Center for Bits and Atoms, USA)
Email: [email protected]
Website URL: http://www.makermela.com/