With over a half of the country’s population under 25, it is time for the country to seize the day and give the world the leaders for tomorrow. This pool of talent is an opportunity, waiting to be taken up, and IIM Lucknow’s Manfest-Varchasva seeks to play its small part in the transformation through its Young Leaders Program.
With some of the most dynamic and accomplished personalities from diverse backgrounds sharing their experiences and offering mentorship, it promises to be a wholesome experience. Spread across three days, from 20th-22nd November 2015, it seeks to nurture the potential in today’s youth through a whole host of workshops and engaging interactions designed to create thought icons of tomorrow.
– Mr. Vineet Nayar – Former CEO, HCL Technologies
– Mr. Ravish Kumar – Senior Executive Editor, NDTV India
– Mr. Amarjit Singh – CEO, OLX South Asia
– Dr. Pawan Agrawal – CEO, Mumbai Dabbawalas
– Domain workshop by IIM Lucknow Professors
– Workshop by eminent personnel
– Mr. Ajay Chaturvedi – Founder HarVa, ‘Young Global Leader’ as per World Economic Forum
– Mr. Raghu Raman – Former CEO, NATGRID – Integrated intelligence agency of GOI
– Mr. Benny Prasad – International Guitarist who holds the record for travelling 245 countries
– Ms Kalki Subramaniam – Founder of Sahodari Foundation, Transgender activist
– Ms Deepa Malik – Paraplegic Indian Athlete, Winner of Arjuna award
Apart from the invaluable experience to be gained from the Young Leaders Program, certificates for participation will also be awarded. Additionally, the students will have the enviable opportunity to attend enthralling Professional concerts and participate in all on-the-spot events at Manfest-Varchasva 2015 as per eligibility criteria and win spectacular prizes.
Nitesh: +91 850 688 6333
Shreysi: +91 991 006 9944
Email: [email protected]
Website URL: http://www.iiml-manfestvarchasva.com/content/ylp