Holi Rally In Hampi By Infinite Adventure Club
Hampi is among the top destinations in India to be at to witness and experience the revelry and frenzy of Holi Festival.
Infinite Adventure Club invites you to be a part of this “experience of a lifetime” tour to Hampi with a bunch of fun cultured and travel & culture obsessed co-travelers.
“Holi in Hampi” is an experiential journey offered by Infinite Adventure club to capture the magical essence of Hampi during the festival of holi, through shared experiences of its heritage, culture, natural landscapes and narratives.
There’s undoubtedly something mystical about Hampi. A sense of surrealism and timelessness in its mesmerising boulder strewn landscape, interspersed by enchanting ruins and temples.
The tour is but an attempt to unravel the mystique and soak in the magic of the place, through arts and music, explorations and gatherings. As you embark on this enthralling experience, get ready to be thoroughly transformed.
21st March : All the participants are request to report at HAMPI TEMPLE OR HAMPI BAZAR STREET
9.30 AM : Break Fast, followed by boating to the camp site.
11. AM : Reach camp site fresh up
12pm to 6pm : Local Site seeing
7 to 1pm : Join the local villages in celebrating the kamdhahan
1:30 Pm : Reach the camp site and Rest in the camping tents
Day 22nd March[masked]:00 Am : break fast
9:00 Am : 12 pm: Celebrate the Holi fest rally with the groups
1pm : Reach the River & take a dip in the water
2pm to 5pm : Site seeing
5:30: Reach the boating point to cross the river.
6.00 pm : Start Back to Hyd.
Both the packages Includes: –
a) 2days Breakfast & 1 Dinner
Pick up points if any one interested in transport
1. Ameerpet Metro station
2. yousfguda Checkpost near Hp petrol Pump
3. Jublehills checkpost
4. Madapur shilparamam Main Gate
5. kothaguda circle Near mahindra Showroom
6. Gachobowli outer ring road
1. Participants should be above 18 years old.
2. There will be Restrooms 100 meters away from the campsite in the campsite.
3. Participants are expected to follow Organizers/facilitators instructions.
4. Trip will be commenced only when the group size is above 20members in case of hyd to hyd package
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly request all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1. No littering, no pollution of water
2. This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
3. We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
4. If you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Things to Carry:
Bluetooth speaker & Camera if you have one.
Sandals/shoes that you are most comfortable with.
Water bottles (2 liters each individual)
Sleeping bag ( two bed sheets if you don’t have a mat or sleeping bag)
Spare set of clothes, Winter wear.