AerotriX – Basics of CFD Workshop at JNTUH, Karimnagar from Sep 6-7, 2013
Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Start Date: September 6, 2013
End Date: September 7, 2013
CFD has become widely used and universally accepted procedure in many industry sectors. In order to derive maximum benefit from the available technology, engineers should learn much about the strength of numerical techniques. At the same time, recommendations on how to avoid the inevitable pitfalls are invaluable. This course offers excellent guidance on how to judge which approximations are acceptable and appropriate for solving a wide range of practical problems. Of equal importance is the manner in which the results are interpreted. Advice is provided which allows the correct decisions to be taken, based on results which are known to be reliable. Interaction is encouraged throughout the course. The course is completely code independent.
The participants should have completed atleast one course in Fluid Mechanics and Engineering Mathematics.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Exposure to industry practices
- Introduction to latest trends in CFD
- Case studies from real industrial problems
- Mathematical modeling
- Live demonstration of solutions by trainers
- Post processing and validation of results
- Group Discussions to encourage innovation
- Good multimedia content to help participants grasp the material easily
- Career guidance by experienced faculty
- Useful for interview preparation
Who should attend?
Anyone who is
- interested in learning CFD
- willing to take up projects in CFD
- working in CFD
- looking for a career in CFD
- applying for higher studies
- Introduction to CFD
- Basics of Fluid Dynamics
- CFD principles and practices
- Governing equations
- Mathematical modeling
- Grid generation
- Numerical Techniques FEM, FDM, FVM
- Live demonstration and examples
- Case studies based on industrial problems Aerospace, Automobile, Mechanical, Civil, Solar Energy, etc.
- Group discussions and presentations
- Certificate of Participation is provided to all participants.
- In addition to this you are eligible for certification through an online examination (http://etest.aerotrix.com) wherein you can quantify your learning from the workshop. A certificate containing your score in the exam will be provided to you.
- Reference material for CFD
- Guidelines on how to use software
Registration Fees: Rs. 1100/-
Contact: 080-28531277, +91-8050055655
Booking URL: http://em.explara.com/event/aerotrix-basics-of-cfd-workshop-at-jntuh-college-of-engineering-manthani
Website URL: http://www.aerotrix.com
Email: [email protected]