Internet of Things is going to be next big thing in technology. Physical world is fully connected with Digital Computers. Internet of Things will connect every physical thing in the environment to one global network. Imagine everything is connected to every other thing in the environment, when we connect all physical things to one global network (i.e internet) we can find the pattern or data flow between two different physcial things. The connected information will help us to predict future, it makes life better. Internet of Things has huge applications in various domains starting from Agriculture to Industrial Automation.
For example, In 2007, a bridge collapsed in Minnesota, killing many people, because of steel plates that were inadequate to handle the bridge’s load. When we rebuild bridges, we can use smart cement: cement equipped with sensors to monitor stresses, cracks, and warpages. This is cement that alerts us to fix problems before they cause a catastrophe. And these technologies aren’t limited to the bridge’s structure.
If there’s ice on the bridge, the same sensors in the concrete will detect it and communicate the information via the wireless internet to your car. Once your car knows there’s a hazard ahead, it will instruct the driver to slow down, and if the driver doesn’t, then the car will slow down for him. This is just one of the ways that sensor-to-machine and machine-to-machine communication can take place. Sensors on the bridge connect to machines in the car: we turn information into action.
SpaceM Introduces Two-Day Workshop on Internet of Things , Completely Hand’s on session.below is the agenda of workshop
• What is a system design?
• Manual ,Semi-Autonomous and Autonomous System Design
• What are sensors?
• Types of Sensors and How to capture data using Sensors
• Introduction to Arduino
• Features and Programming of Arduino
• Interface Different Sensors with Arduino
• Interface Optical Sensor with Arduino
• Interface Relay’s with Arduino
• Turn off/on Home Appliances using Arduino
• Introduction to MIT App Inventor
• Design Mobile App
• Introduction to Bluetooth Technology
• Interface HC05 Bluetooth Module to Arduino
• Make a communication link between Mobile App and Arduino Using Bluetooth
• Display Sensor Information on Mobile App
• Introduction to IOT cloud platforms (Thing speak) to host IOT application
• Create Simple Web Application
• Introduction to ESP8266
• Working of ESP8266
• Interface ESP8266 With Arduino
• Build a working IoT product that communicates data up into the Cloud
• Arduino UNO
• Relay Board
• HC05 Bluetooth Module
• Relay Driver board
• Optical Sensors
• Temparature Sensor LM-35
Every participants will get all the kits during the training which they have to return back at the time of completion of the workshop. If anyone wants to buy the complete kit they can purchase it there.
Who can attend the Workshop?
Students, Designers, makers, Engineers, Technologists, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists and Anyone with an interest in electronics and wants to learn should come along!
Rs. 1000/- per participant.
Workshop requirements from participants:
A windows computer/laptop for each participant. Android phone for app.
Contact: [email protected] // +91-9985759742
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/649873575150333/