We’re living in a time when design and user experience have never mattered more. The past decade of change shows us that design must constantly adapt as a discipline in order to meet user needs. While it’s impossible to see the future, we can still make some educated guesses about it.
At Modern Customer Experience you’ll master new skills to boost your career and achieve legendary results for your organization. It’s an opportunity to unite with thousands of other Marketing, Service, and Commerce professionals, sharing your challenges and victories while learning from your peers.
In this conference, we will discuss some of the trends that will shape UX CX design in 2018 and, you will gain inspiration and fresh ideas from our speakers and product experts, and leave with new friends and renewed enthusiasm to drive unforgettable customer experiences.
- Enriching Customer Experience with Conversational AI/ Intelligent Bots – By Dinesh Chandrasekar , Vice President , Head of Solutions & Platform Innovation | Digital Person/Yr Winner | Design Thinker , Pactera
- Product Design Strategies for Marketplace startups – By Safiullah khan Mohammed, Deputy Design Head & UX Strategist, Think Design
- How to design any interface with just two shapes and some text (Workshop) – By Karthi Subbaraman | Chief Product Officer | Xperian
- Data-Driven Visual Storytelling – By Pratap Vardhan , Data Scientist | Head, Product Engineering , Gramener
- Design Thinking For Innovation – By Suri Manekar, Lead UX Designer | Visiting Jury for MDes Students, ADP | IIT Hyderabad
- Voice user interfaces – By Saleem Mohammed, Principal User Experience Designer, Pegasystems
- Deliver Outstanding Multi-Channel Customer Journeys – By Sandeep Netaji Thorat, Principal UX designer, Pegasystems India Pvt. Ltd
- Accessible Design focusing on smart phones – By Aditi Chansoria, UX Researcher, Microsoft
Who can attend UX CX Design in Hyderabad?
If you are in a role where your recommendations or decisions ultimately affect the way a person experiences your product, this conference is for you. Those in various stages of Customer Experience maturity, across a wide range of industries should attend. So come join us if you want to learn more about CX, are new to a CX role or are more experienced in CX — there is something for you! Those who learn in small group sessions by hearing directly from those with successful CX experiences will love the Insight Exchange. This is peer to peer learning at it’s best, unlike any other CX conference! Exhibition designer
Event welcomes all interested students, start-ups and professions. They could be involved in Information, Usability, Interaction, User Experience, Program Management and Engineering. We welcome all design enthusiasts. Leading ux practitioners, Management gurus, Front – end engineers, Entrepreneurs, Established businesses and enterprises, Program Managers, Students from design, business and technology. Those who learn in small group sessions by hearing directly from those with successful CX experiences will love the Insight Exchange. This is peer to peer learning at it’s best, unlike any other CX conference!
Why to attend UX CX Design Day in Hyderabad?
Understand the state of development of UX CX Design technology by exchanges, clearing houses, central counter parties and payment systems, and what it means for you.
What will you learn about?
Detecting where underlying problems and frictions exist in your organisation that will be alleviated by UX CX Design technologies. Using UX CX Design as a tool for innovation across your organisation