The Lean Startup Machine Bootcamp is a 9 hour long workshop where the participants will learn how to apply Lean Startup Methodologies to build products customers will pay for. This is not a Hackathon nor is it a conference. This is an immersive, 9 hour experience at the end of which you will have a working MVP (Minimum Viable Product) on hand.
Who is this bootcamp for?
People with Ideas: If you are someone who has an idea and you are looking for a viable business model then LSM is for you.
Early Entrepreneurs: Any startup which hasn’t achieved Product/Market Fit will benefit from this bootcamp by learning the Lean Startup Methodologies and thereby testing the hypothesis made with actual customers.
Although it is advisable to have an idea on hand before appearing for the bootcamp, it isn’t mandatory. You will be given the chance to team up with someone else whose idea has been selected.
Speaker & Mentor: Adam Berk, Director of Entrepreneurial Science at LSM, Entrepreneur
Session 1 (10:00 am to 01:00 pm)
– Introduction to Lean Startup
– Pitching of Ideas by participants
– Several pitches will be chosen and teams will be formed
– A testable hypothesis will be set using the Javelin Board technique
– Identify the need. Business Model
– Customer Development Technique.
– Setting up experiments by Avoiding Bias
– Teams form a testable hypothesis
Session 2 ( 01:30 pm – 03:30 pm)
Teams will test the hypothesis by Getting out of the Building (GOOB) and interviewing customers
Session 3 ( 04:00 pm – 07:00 pm)
– Analyzing the results of customer validation
– When to and when to not pivot
– How to set up a solution based, testable hypothesis
– How to prioritize what to test first
– Teams build an MVP to test their hypot
– Other MVP Hacks – like Concierge Method