ArduinoX – A Next Gen WorkShop in Hyderabad on October 10-11, 2012
Joginpally BR Engineering College, JB Educational Society, Moinabad.
Start Date : October 10th, 2012
End Date : October 11th, 2012
ArduinoX is a workshop that introduces you to the exciting world of Embedded System making it more easy & interesting. Keeping in mind the scope of Open Source platforms these days to reduce the time to prototype Product/Project The training designed by ThinnkWare is of two days workshop that is aimed at giving hands-on feel of working with industry adopted micro controllers. Various interesting open problems are floated and the participants are encouraged to think out-of-box and come up with innovative ideas. Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It’s intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
Introduction to embedded system, Introduction to Open Source platform, Introduction to software tool chain, Interfacing of I/O devices, LEDs,
Switch, DC motor, Sensors (analog & digital), Interrupt, Timer/Counter.
– Edge avoider Robot
– Obstacle avoider Robot
– Line follower Robot
The fee is Rs. 1350/- each student with takeaway kit in a team of 4 students.
The fee is Rs. 800/- each student without takeaway kit.
Features of workshop:
– Free Takeaway xArduinoBOTics Robotic kit worth 4300/- to a team of 4 students.
– Certificate of participation will be given to each participant.
– Discount voucher of 500 to each student for online purchase of microcontroller learning kits.
– Lifetime membership account on http://www.thinnkware.com to avail all discounts in future.
– A gift voucher of Rs.500 to every participant.
– “Free Entry” to another workshop conducted by JETKING in the same college premises to all the students who participated in this Auduino-X
Facebook Events URL : http://www.facebook.com/events/275565512561624/276422525809256/