UX CX Design Conference in Delhi on August 10, 2018
We’re living in a time when design and user experience have never mattered more. The past decade of change shows us that design must constantly adapt as a discipline in order to meet user needs. While it’s impossible to see the future, we can still make some educated guesses about it.
At Modern Customer Experience you’ll master new skills to boost your career and achieve legendary results for your organization. It’s an opportunity to unite with thousands of other Marketing, Service, and Commerce professionals, sharing your challenges and victories while learning from your peers.
In this conference, we will discuss some of the trends that will shape UX CX design in 2018 and, you will gain inspiration and fresh ideas from our speakers and product experts, and leave with new friends and renewed enthusiasm to drive unforgettable customer experiences.
- Adapt To The Needs & Expectations Of Different Audiences – By Saarthak Bakshi, CEO & Cofounder, International Fertility Centre
- Importance of Design Research and Application of Design Thinking Tools in the Development of UX – By Nikhil Verma, Founder, NCube Designs
- Time-saving design – By Anish Kumar A.S, Director, Fareportal
- Affordable, Applicable & Realistic Technology & Tools – By Yogesh Kumar Sharma, Founder/CEO at TourOxy
- Humanizing Digital Experience – By Amit Sharma, Digital strategist & User Experience SME, Oracle
- Web Analytics for UX Designers – By Apurv Chaturvedi, CEO, Irine Digital Factory
- Measuring the Impact of UX – By Anand Dawson, Head – User Experience (UX) & Design, Shine.com
- How to Implement UCD Process in an Organisation or “Drive An Internal Culture Of Customer-Centricity” – By Tanvir Alam, Head of UX CoE, Times Internet
- Smarter Personalisation – By Haider Ali, UX Consultant, Business Strategy and Consulting
- How UX Works in Connected Devices and IPTV? – By Ankita Mathur, Co-Founder, Tecvolo Labs
- Internal Culture of Customer-Centricity – Start With Yourself. The Power of Collaboration Experience Design – By Moritz Gekeler, Founder and CEO, Dolaborate GmbH
- Lean UX vs Traditional UX – By Gaurav Soni, Co-Founder and Director, The Lean Apps
Who can attend UX CX Design in Delhi?
If you are in a role where your recommendations or decisions ultimately affect the way a person experiences your product, this conference is for you. Those in various stages of Customer Experience maturity, across a wide range of industries should attend. So come join us if you want to learn more about CX, are new to a CX role or are more experienced in CX — there is something for you! Those who learn in small group sessions by hearing directly from those with successful CX experiences will love the Insight Exchange. This is peer to peer learning at it’s best, unlike any other CX conference! Exhibition designer
Event welcomes all interested students, start-ups and professions. They could be involved in Information, Usability, Interaction, User Experience, Program Management and Engineering. We welcome all design enthusiasts. Leading ux practitioners, Management gurus, Front – end engineers, Entrepreneurs, Established businesses and enterprises, Program Managers, Students from design, business and technology. Those who learn in small group sessions by hearing directly from those with successful CX experiences will love the Insight Exchange. This is peer to peer learning at it’s best, unlike any other CX conference!
Why to attend UX CX Design Day in Delhi?
Understand the state of development of UX CX Design technology by exchanges, clearing houses, central counter parties and payment systems, and what it means for you.
What will you learn about?
Detecting where underlying problems and frictions exist in your organisation that will be alleviated by UX CX Design technologies. Using UX CX Design as a tool for innovation across your organisation